Get quick, great-looking books with our saddle stitching bookbinding process!
Saddle stitching is one of the most popular binding options sought-after by businesses to print their marketing material. Because it gives a professional yet lavish look to the booklets. We, at Printbooks, offer high-quality saddle stitched booklets binding services to our clients at affordable prices. Saddle stitched is the cheapest and best binding that is chosen by many customers due to its quick turnaround. If professionally done, saddle stitched booklets can be a pretty useful source of promotion. And, when you choose us to do it, you can save huge bucks for your business. Our team is efficient in carrying out this type of bookbinding work for you with perfection.
What is saddle stitching, and how it works?
Saddle stitching is a single sheet of paper that is printed on both sides and is folded in half, and the stapling is done through the fold with thin wires. The sheets are put together and are trimmed on all three sides to attain the desired size. We help the customer in choosing this type of popular type of binding for their booklets that do not have plenty of pages such as magazines, comic books, brochures, and more. Saddle stitched booklets make it easier for customers to flip the pages and read it with ease.
Features of our saddle stitching booklets printing:
- Popular and cheapest option; loved for its simplicity and professional look
- Two staples will hold the book together and cost low price for binding
- A gamut of options for choosing the paper and finishing that fit your brand
- It is pretty economical
Why choose us for your saddle stitched booklets?
- We offer saddle stitched booklets in portrait and landscape sizes as per your requirement.
- Our saddle stitching services come with different types of pages, page count, and size of the booklet.
- You can choose the type of inside pages and cover for the booklet.
- We precisely cut the material, fold, and saddle stitch to provide a clean finish to all the papers.
- Our saddle stitched booklets are always neat and impressive.
All saddle stitched booklets are created in multiples of four. When you fold a single page, it becomes a four-page book. We also have luxury papers to choose from for printing, such as Acquerello, Laid, Nettuno, and more. The cover page is printed with matt or gloss finish to give additional strength and choose lighter stock for inside pages.
Our clientele always appreciates our work. With many customization options available in this type of binding, it becomes the first choice of many businesses to print pamphlets, newsletters, thin magazines, catalogues, wall calendars, and comics, and so on. Our max page limit is 48 at 115 GSM.
Feel free to contact us for saddle stitched booklets!